If you need support, please join the discussion forum and post your question here: https://www.schlix.com/forum/
About SCHLIX CMS
SCHLIX CMS is a lightweight, extensible PHP/MySQL-based content management system platform for publishing websites and blogs. It is a high performance, multi-site content management system that allows users to build websites and blogs with ease.
For bug reports, feature requests, or any other questions about this software, please visit https://www.schlix.com/forum/
SCHLIX CMS uses the following components:
SCHLIX SHARED SOURCE License Agreement
This License governs use of the accompanying Software. By installing, copying, or otherwise using this Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this SCHLIX Shared Source License. Subject to the restrictions in this license, you may use, copy, reproduce, and distribute this Software:
(1) to create any kind of commercial or non-commercial website anywhere in the world, or
(2) to create any kind of commercial or non-commercial plug-ins (application/block/filter/template) within SCHLIX framework and charge it to your client(s).
(3) as part of books or other teaching materials for the purpose of teaching the use of the Software in relation to SCHLIX content management system.
(4) as a part of script library automation
You may not grant rights to the Software or derivative works that are broader than those provided by this License. For example, you may not distribute modifications of the Software under terms that would permit uses other than with SCHLIX CMS.
You may not use or distribute this Software or any derivative works in any form for uses other than those expressly allowed above. Unauthorized use will result in immediate termination of this License, and with it, your rights to use SCHLIX CMS.
You may use any intangible information remembered after accessing the Software. However, this right does not grant you a license to any of SCHLIX's copyrights or trademarks for anything you might create using such information.
In return, we simply require that you agree:
- Not to remove any copyright or other notices from the Software. All copyright notices in the source files and output generated by SCHLIX have to be left intact without any change/modification, unless you have requested the permission and paid for the license.
- That if you distribute the Software in source or object form, you will include a verbatim copy of this license.
- That you cannot in any way change/modify this license or distribute this Software (and not even a portion of the code) in another form of license (e.g., changing the license from SCHLIX Shared Source to GPLv3/GPLv2/MIT/BSD license, copying and pasting our code or a portion of our code and redistributing it as GPL/MIT/BSD). You must seek our permission if you would like to copy and paste any portion of our code licensed under SHARED SOURCE.
- That you are not allowed to remove the link to SCHLIX's website (in the footer) from the Administration template and theme files.
- That you are not allowed to alter/remove the copyright or logo. Please appreciate the amount of hours that we put in to make this work. The copyright and link to SCHLIX's website in the administration template and all source code files have to be left intact.
- That you are not allowed to create a derivative of this content management system and/or redistribute it under a different license.
- That you are not allowed to plagiarize or rebrand this software as something else. You may not rebrand SCHLIX or create any form of derivatives unless you have requested and paid for a special license. Please note that this is a Shared Source, not Open Source.
- That you are not allowed to sell this content management on its own. If you want to make money from this software, you may charge for hosting, template creation, application/block/autobot development, setup fee, but you are not allowed to sell this software to anyone without permission from SCHLIX Web Inc.
- THAT THE SOFTWARE COMES "AS IS", WITH NO WARRANTIES. THIS MEANS NO EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALSO, YOU MUST PASS THIS DISCLAIMER ON WHENEVER YOU DISTRIBUTE THE SOFTWARE OR DERIVATIVE WORKS.
- THAT SCHLIX WEB INC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO THE SOFTWARE OR THIS LICENSE, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT THE LAW PERMITS, NO MATTER WHAT LEGAL THEORY IT IS BASED ON. ALSO, YOU MUST PASS THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY ON WHENEVER YOU DISTRIBUTE THE SOFTWARE OR DERIVATIVE WORKS.
- That if you sue anyone over patents that you think may apply to the Software or anyone's use of the Software, your license to the Software ends automatically.
- That your rights under the License end automatically if you breach it in any way.
- That SCHLIX Web Inc is granted back, without any restriction or limitation, a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, assignable and sub-licensable license to reproduce, publicly perform or display, install, use, modify distribute and make and have made, sell, import and otherwise transfer your modifications and/or derivative works of the Software, in any form, for any purpose.
- SCHLIX Web Inc reserves the right to change the terms of this agreement at any time. Changes to this license can be found at https://www.schlix.com/html/license.html.
- SCHLIX Web Inc reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this license.